This colorful, beautifully illustrated children's book invites children ages three through eight into Caspian Squirrel's world to learn alongside him how to bring his jealousy to Jesus.
Caspian's brother, Jax, is having a birthday party, and Caspian is jealous of all the attention and presents Jax is getting. One thing leads to another until Caspian crashes into the tent his parents set up for Jax's birthday, bringing the whole party down with him. Caspian's parents talk with him about jealousy and its bad effects, and eventually peace is restored.
Parents and children will learn concrete, grace-based ways to deal with jealousy. Edited by Edward T. Welch, Caspian Crashes the Party ends with a special section that guides parents in teaching their children to respond with faith when jealousy takes hold in their hearts.
A new series of hardback, illustrated children's books for three-to eight-year-olds - each centered on an animal family - bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children. The last page of each book contains information for parents on how God, in his Word, helps children apply biblical truth to specific issues. Together children and parents will be guided by the stories into meaningful conversations about living by faith in the details of everyday life.
- Each story, based on a different animal family, will keep even the youngest child engaged.
- Brightly colored, fun illustrations welcome children into a detailed animal world.
- Each story helps children process a challenging situation with concrete, grace-based, help.
- Instead of moralism, children are offered a practical way to follow Jesus through a difficult situation.
- Based on CCEF's model of hope and help that encourages a growing relationship with Jesus.
Caspian Crashes the Party
New Growth Press