Christmas - it's the most wonderful time of the year. Films, TV shows and commercials tell us that everything is great, everyone is happy, even the weather is obliging. But sometimes underneath all the sparkle our hearts have questions, like:
- Can Christmas Help Me With My Problems?
- Is Christmas Merely 'Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire’?
- How Can Christmas Make Me Happy Forever?
- Is Christmas Just Getting 'Cool Stuff’?
- Why Should I Care About Baby Jesus?
- What Is the Magic of Christmas?
- Can I Have Christmas All Year Round?
- Is Christmas Any Different From Other Holiday Programs?
- Did It Really Happen?
- Should I Go To Church At Christmas?
Josh Moody takes the ten most commonly asked questions about Christmas, and shows that better than all the happiness is the true joy of Christmas.
How Christmas Can Change Your Life
Christian Focus Publications
Adults, Enquirer / Seeker