Jesus told his disciples to “go and make disciples of all nations.” This is a clear command and a monumental charge from Jesus. Yet, what if our best intentions and sincerest efforts as the church to obey Jesus are actually ignoring what he said? At best, what if we have misunderstood him? What if much of our efforts are unknowingly keeping millions upon millions of people around the world from eternal life?
Further, what if much of our efforts are keeping you and me from experiencing God’s purpose for our lives? In Secret Church 21, Pastor David Platt teaches Christians about the Great Imbalance of missions funding around the world. For your eyes will be open not only to a great imbalance that is affecting countless people for eternity but also to the bold opportunity you have to change it with your time on this earth.
- Introduction and Four Truths (Part 1)
- Four Truths (Part 2)
- Three Problems, Two Conclusions, and One Prayer
- A God’s Eye-View of the World
- A God-Centered Perspective of Our Lives (Part 1)
- A God-Centered Perspective of Our Lives (Part 2)
- One Final Charge and Two Reminders
- Three Practical Steps
- Four Biblical Guarantees
The Great Imbalance