Godliness is more than a character trait. Jerry Bridges calls it “a foundational spiritual quality that makes the entire Christian life dynamic, effective, and pleasing to God.” Growing in godliness involves an ever-deepening devotion to God and developing character that is steadily transformed into His likeness. Learn how an inward foundation of God-centeredness will help you build an outward structure of godliness.
A Christian classic perfect for ministry use:
- An all-in-one curriculum that includes the complete text of The Practice of Godliness
- 12 sessions perfect for a Sunday school curriculum or small group setting
- Wide margins for taking notes
- Discussion questions for each session
- A guide for group leaders and class teachers
The Practice of Godliness