The ESV Verse–by–Verse Reference Bible contains the full ESV Bible text in a double–column format, displaying each verse on its own line. To improve ease of reading, verse numbers are bolded and indented and cross–references are located in the bottom corner of the page.
The Verse–by–Verse Reference Bible presents the biblical text in a way that is ideal for preaching and teaching, for public and personal reading, and for everyday use. A comprehensive system of cross–references and a full concordance complement its format, making it a useful edition for careful Bible study.
- Black–letter text throughout
- More than 80,000 cross–references
- Double–column, verse–by–verse format
- Book introductions
- Eight pages of full–colour maps
- Presentation page
- Two ribbon markers
- Gold page edges
- Smyth–sewn bindinglays flat when open
- Publisher’s lifetime guarantee
- 8–point text size
- 9.75” x 6.75” x 1.25”
ESV Verse-by-Verse Reference Bible Top Grain Leather