Romans is a passionate letter written by Paul, a man completely captured by the beauty, mercy, and majesty of God and His glorious salvation. Paul wanted his readers, then and now, to know how amazing and all-encompassing this salvation actually is—that it's powerful, planned, eternal, free, and leads to a transformed life.
In this 9-session study, walk through the book of Romans to discover that salvation doesn't just change your eternal future; it changes your present reality. Because of God's salvation, hope, peace, life, faith, trust, and endurance are yours.
Learn that after God saves you, He invites you to join Him on His two-fold mission— to sanctify and transform you into the image of Jesus and to send you out into the world to share the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete among 9 weeks of group sessions
- Nine enriching teaching videos, approximately 25–30 minutes per session, available via redemption code printed in Bible study book for individual streaming access
- Understand how the gospel saves, transforms, and sends you out on mission.
- Unpack the vastness of all you've been given by God in salvation through Christ and the empowerment of God's Spirit at work in you.
- Learn how real rest is found in God's presence and believing God's grace is for you.
In View of God's Mercies Bible Study Book
Bible Study Leaders, Small Group