This beautifully illustrated book brings to life the ancient story of God’s interactions with his people as he travelled with them through the wilderness. With insights drawn from both the Old Testament and the New, David Gooding helps us to see how this seemingly obscure topic is relevant and can be accessible to anyone.
In ten brief chapters he shows that the main lessons of the tabernacle provide an introduction to the basic doctrines of the Christian faith, teach us how we must approach God, and give us clear guidance for leading others on this life changing journey. These lessons are designed to help teachers understand and present the truths of the tabernacle to others, and are also ideal as a personal or group study guide.
This edition includes:
- Over forty full-colour photographs of David Gooding’s tabernacle model
- Revised and expanded text to appeal to a wide audience
- Lesson objectives for each chapter to help teachers guide students
- Full Bible quotations to provide immediate access to the text
- Understanding the truths revealed in the tabernacle
- Accessible insights from the whole of Scripture
- 40+ full-colour photographs of tabernacle model
- Drawing Near to God
- Myrtlefield House